Lighthouses and Lightships valid for the ELLA program What lighthouses count towards the ELLA program?
1. All European lighthouses and lightships which have an ARLHS number count.
2. All lighthouses and lightships on overseas territories of a European country can be counted for the ELLA awards.
3. This means that (among others) lighthouses/lightships in EA8 and EA9 count towards Spain, lighthouses/lightships in CT3 and CU count towards Portugal etc. Lighthouses in French or British overseas territories count towards France or the UK.
4. All lighthouses on Cyprus can be counted for the ELLA awards, as Cyprus is a member of the European union.
5. As far as Russia is concerned, all lighthouses in the Asian part of Russia (ARLHS: ASR) are valid along with those in the European part (ARLHS: ERU).
6. For the award series "25/50 LHs from one country" the following points should be respected:
6.1 LHs in EA6/EA8/EA9 are valid for the Spain award.
6.2 LHs in CT3/CU are valid for the Portugal award.
6.3 LHs in OX/OY are valid for the Denmark award.
6.4 LHs in TK and French overseas territories are valid for the France award
6.5 LHs in G/GM/GW/GI and British overseas territories are valid for the UK award.
6.6 LHs in IT9/IS0 are valid for the Italy award.
6.7 Both LHs from European and Asian Russia are valid for the Russia award.
7. All countries listed in the WAE list are seen as European countries for this award.
Create your own unique website with customizable templates.